Monday, August 10, 2015

Married 25 years!

Geoff and I were married on 
August 11, 1990. 25 years ago!

It's hard to believe that 25 years has actually gone by. What happened to the time? Oh, I know, I blinked! One minute we were standing at the altar and then I blink and the next minute we have two grown children and our first grandchild on the way.

I didn't think 25 years ago that the time would go by so quickly. I am actually in shock that it has.

They say that time goes by fast when you're having fun. Well, I wouldn't say that our marriage has been all fun and games but it has been interesting, rewarding, full of love, and full of life.

Geoff and I have been through many changes in the last 25 years and as much as people say they don't like change, for us, change has brought us closer together, stronger together, and more in love together than ever.

It is my honour and privilege to be married to such a Godly, patient man. Everyday of our married life - good or bad - I have thanked God for this wonderful man.

25 years Geoff! What will the next 25 bring? I can't wait to find out.

Happy 25th Anniversary my Love

2 comments:

  1. God blessed me with a beautiful, unique and loving woman, looking forward to the next 25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 25th Anniversary from Joey & I ! ☺ xo ❤

    ReplyDelete