Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Time Has Come

Bay of Fundy
Where did the last three months go? It seems like just yesterday Geoff and I were announcing that we were moving and saying "see-you-later" to the amazing people at St. Martins & Fairfield Baptist Church.  This Sunday (August 30th) will be our last Sunday here. The following week we will be moving to Hillsborough, NB.

I will miss seeing the Bay of Fundy through my kitchen window. I will miss eating at The Caves Restaurant. I will miss the wonderful people at Century Farms Family Campground. I will miss the beautiful smiles I receive when I walk into the Post Office, or Huttges General Store. I will miss walking down Main Street and having everyone driving by, wave at me.

We have wonderful memories and precious friends here. We have treasured our time working with the two churches. My prayer for all of you is that you seek God's will before anything else. Before your family, before your job, before your wants, and before your interests. God's will is what needs to guide through life.

Your warmth, your kindness, and your friendliness I will take with me and treasure as long as I live. Thank you and as a dear man said to Geoff last week "See you at Home!"



1 comment: