Monday, July 20, 2015

Look Out World!

44 years ago today a doctor told my mom to stop walking around and get into bed. A half an hour later I was born.

It's been an interesting 44 years. Filled with changes, meeting people from all over the world, growing families, good-byes, and see-you-laters.

Who would have thought that this hyper little kid born in Chicago IL, raised in Wheatley & Toronto ON would end up in New Brunswick a Pastor's wife, a mom of two, and a soon-to-be Grandma.  God knew, and He has spend my whole life getting me ready for this moment of time and the many moments to come.

I love the fact that God never stops teaching me, working on me, and helping me grow. He's not finished with me yet. So look out world, for better or for worse here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment